Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Who is that?!

Today's laugh and a half is brought to you by a fourth grade boy...

A few days ago a new family enrolled at my school. I was in the office so I went to show the daughter to her fourth grade classroom. After we got there she wanted to go with us to see where her brother's classroom would be. On the way out of the classroom a boy notices the daughter and I kid you not it was like a cartoon or a movie. He stopped in his tracks, his jaw hit the floor, his eyes popped out of his head and he goes "who is that?!" He wasn't talking to anyone in particular but he kept making comments just to the air trying to figure out if he was the only one who sees this beautiful girl. Her parents and I were trying and failing to hide our raucous laughter.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment