Monday, October 31, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 31

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

Finally we've landed upon the last day. It's 11 pm and I've just posted like 7 posts cause I've gotten very far behind but I was determined to see this through.

Why do I blog?

I started blogging last year when I was offered the temporary lead teacher position in the daycare I was working in. Since we were doing crafts everyday and I was decorating the classroom and whatnot and I was in charge, I felt like it was the first step in my career starting and I wanted to document it just for myself so I could go back and look at it and see how far I've come. Now that I've been blogging consistently for over a year it's kind of cool to look back at some of the experiences I've had and I don't have to just try and rely on my memories to remember what I've been through, how I've grown and what I've learned.


Thanks for sticking with me through this blog challenge and I hope you've enjoyed getting inside my life as much as I've enjoyed getting to share more....





....we now return to your regularly scheduled blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment