Saturday, October 8, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

Pet Peeves?? boooy don't get me started I'll be updating this one for days as I think of more I'll start off with what comes to mind, in no particular order.

  1. I call this one "Mrs. Always Right"- I know people always like to think they're right, I know I'm not right ALL the time but when I know I'm right about something I'll argue you down about it. But I ONLY stay adamant when I know what I'm talking about so it makes me crazy when people just dismiss me.
  2. This actually probably should have been number 1 but like I said, no specific order. I HATE when people talk over me. That makes me nuts. Especially if they start responding or trying to correct me or tell me what they think I was going to say and it doesn't go with what I was actually saying. You'd know what I was actually going to say... if you'd let me finish saying it.
  3. I'm going to try not to bad mouth  my boyfriend online cause I love him but this spot is reserved for every boyfriend pet peeve I could or would think of.
  4. High heels. They look so cute but they hurt so bad. I'm only 25 and I've already basically given up on high heels if I know I'm going to be somewhere for more than an hour. 2 tops.
  5. People who bite their fingernails. I HATE the way that looks, A. having your hands in your mouth is super germy and B. it makes your hands look disgusting especially when they get all short and dry and sunken in to your fingers. Ew.
  6. Nail polish. I don't know why I've always hated nail polish. I have an early memory of being in a car seat and looking down at my toes and seeing polish on them and screaming crying. I've only gotten my nails done twice since then. Under protest. The sight of a polish brush touching my nail causes me actual anxiety. Especially my toenails *puke*. There are a few specific places I can't stand to see nail polish... besides in general
    1. On men
    2. On my toenails
    3. On very tiny fingernails, like little girls which brings me to my next pet peeve
  7. Little girls with purses. What do you have in there, toys??
  8. Parents who let their children act grown be it the way they talk or act. The other day I was standing by a door in a fifth grade classroom while the kids were coming in and a fifth grader tripped over/stepped on my foot then looked at me like I did something to him. I said "When you step on someone you should say excuse me." He responded with "No you should move your foot." I was about to lose my mind excuse me? I should what?

No comments:

Post a Comment