Thursday, October 13, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

What's in my fridge?
Well this is a weird one
uhhh..
  1. My boyfriend and I meal prep so a few dinners for the week and something he cut up and I assume is marinating or something.
  2. A bag of salad.
  3. An orange and a package of mint (not mints) which I use in my water bottle infuser.
  4. My water bottle with my fruit infusing in it for tomorrow as well as several regular water bottles.
  5. I decided to try slim fast a few days ago so I have a few bottles of that in my fridge.
  6. Turkey bacon - I was eating bacon and eggs almost every morning that I was up early enough to do so. I was getting a bit worried about how unhealthy all that bacon is so I switched to turkey but its been a few months now and I'll be switching back to regular bacon after this pack. Not forever but I need some bacon bacon.
  7. Condiments (barbecue sauce, lemon and lime juices, italian dressing, jelly)
  8. Half a ham steak. I like to make my boyfriend and I ham steak and eggs for breakfast. I recently taught myself how to make home fries so I make them with the ham steak but it becomes too much food to eat a whole ham steak with eggs and home fries.
  9. Bread - even though I've heard putting bread in the fridge makes it mold faster. I normally don't but I don't want to share the reason I currently have to.
  10. Carrot and celery sticks as well as hummus and french onion dips.
  11. Pumpkin pie and the rest of that birthday cake I wrote about a few days ago.
  12. Butter
  13. Eggs
  14. A few other things that belong to my boyfriend that I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment