Saturday, October 15, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

An average day..

Wake up
Stay in bed until about 15 minutes before I need to leave the house
Do my morning bathroom things
Try to grab some breakfast or eat it in the car
Make sure my hair doesn't look homeless
Get dressed and pack a lunch... probably forget my work badge at home
Fly to work and hope my boss doesn't notice I'm late
Go to the office and see if there are any absent teachers I could fill in for
If there aren't, go help out in kindergarten and anywhere else I could help
Go home
Have a snack
Hopefully go to the gym but not always
Take a nap
Have dinner with my boyfriend and watch some shows together
Do some homework I hope
Maybe do some housework
Try to go to bed by 10 but actually stay up past midnight
Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment