Saturday, October 8, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

My 5 senses right now

I'm not 100% sure of the intended meaning of this one so I'm going to do my own interpretation

Sight 
When I watch tv I tend to change the channel several times (my boyfriend hates it). As opposed to the traditional last channel only option, my tv has a last 4 option so I'll scroll through my guide until I pick 5 shows (last 4 + the one currently on the screen) that I want to watch.... then when one show is on commercial I change to another one. I can see how that can be annoying but what can you do? I'm currently watching Ride Along, You Got Served, Waist Deep and Full House.
Sound
I'm hearing the movie Ride Along, so mostly Kevin Hart and Ice Cube's voices. I also hear my boyfriend playing video games in the living room. It actually isn't as loud as usual but I know he's playing. And I'm hearing the familiar clickity clack of my keyboard.
Smell
My eyes are very bad but my ears and nose work at an above average rate in my opinion. The only thing I smell right now is the delicious cake that I should not be eating this late at night.
Touch
I feel my keyboard and my very comfortable bed. Which is the most comfortable when I'm tryin to take a nap, and in the morning when I'm trying to go to work. It's also very comfortable when I haven't gotten ready for bed yet but am feeling slightly tired.
Taste
My boyfriend's birthday was a few days ago so I made him a cake which I'm currently shoveling into my face after midnight. It's strawberry shortcake with cheesecake in the middle all of which I made myself... except the cheesecake part. Not that I can't make a good cheesecake... I just didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment