Saturday, October 22, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

Best thing that happened this year

I'm going to say the best thing that has happened to me this year is for our 5 year anniversary my boyfriend and I went on our first real vacation together. He's always talked about how he never been to Disneyworld and wanted to go so we went to Disney. Some of the vacation I was absolutely miserable because it was August and I packed flat sandals instead of sneakers so my feet were killing me from the walking and I mostly packed dresses so the combination of sweat and these thick thighs rubbing together was like fire it was terrible. But I wouldn't say the whole trip was a disaster because I had a wonderful time with him and we got to make a lot of memories together on that trip. I definitely won't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment