Saturday, October 22, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 21

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

10 favorite foods

Finally one thats not so deep

So lets get in there, in no specific order

  1. Seafood - I know thats not a specific food but I'd be taking up this whole list talkin about "crab legs, lobster tails, shrimp... etc."
  2. Pizza rolls - I know pizza rolls are for 15 year old stoners but they make a good snack.
  3. Tacos - Not the authentic mexican kind of tacos, the crappy american taco bell kind
  4. Eggs - I usually only eat my eggs scrambled but I've been trying to eat them in different ways as well, poached, over easy etc.
  5. Potatoes - oooooh man I love potatoes. I don't know what it is but a good, well seasoned potato? Baked, roasted, mashed, boiled, I love potatoes.
  6. Bacon - no explanation needed
  7. Fried chicken - actually I'm just gunna say chicken because I like all kinds of chicken, baked, bbq, fried, oven fried, crockpot. Chicken is so versatile I love to experiment with it.
  8. Ramen noodles - not the real japenese delicacy, just .88 cent joints you get from the store in the package. I know theyre terrible for you health wise but lately I've been adding other seasonings in addition to the pack seasonings and they just hit the spot some days.
  9. Bacon/Sausage egg and cheese sandwiches - I don't really like cheese except in specific circumstances, also I'm lactose intolerant so I really don't eat cheese to often. However when I buy a sausage egg and cheese I'll eat cheese. But as for my bacon sandwiches I only like them when I make them at home and I don't put cheese, however there are a few delis and shops in my hometown that make a good bacon egg and cheese on a roll that I eat.
  10. Hot dogs - I love hot dogs but I rarely ever have them anymore. I get a lot of headaches and my doctor says the nitrates in hot dogs contribute to that so I've stopped buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment