Saturday, October 15, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 14

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

If won the lottery...

I'm super boring when it comes to this question cause I'm all like "Ok well how much? Do I have to pay taxes?" And the first thing that always comes to mind is paying off the massive student debt I'm currently accumulating. Then I'd get myself a nicer place to live. After a few wise investments so that my money could continue to make money well into the future, I'd use the money to start my dream of owning my own daycare(s). I already have the name of it picked out. I LOVE working with toddlers and babies but it simply does not pay enough for one to live a comfortable lifestyle on their own. Of course I would like to be married one day but I don't want to live my life planning to depend on someone else. So to me the only way to get to work with the kids and make a decent amount of money off of it is to be the owner. Of course I am not a teacher for the purposes of getting rich but at the end of the day I've got bills to pay. I'm trying to find a way to combine my passion of working with young children and making money. I'd also invest in some rental properties, being a landlord seems like some easy side money. My old landlords were never around because they're old and married and just spend their days travelling rackin up on rent money. I'd also get myself a nice car, I don't know what kind but a nice one. I'd probably also donate to causes I believe in like Alzheimer's and rescue animals. I'd probably also donate to impoverished children or schools or something. Obviously working in a school I see a lot of types of families and lifestyles and schools that try hard but always need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment