Monday, October 10, 2016

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

Image result for 31 day blog challenge

What's in my handbag?

Off top? A lot of unnecessary crap.

  1. My epipen - about 2 1/2 year ago I realized my lips were breaking out eating certain foods so I saw an allergist. Turns out I have a long list of allergies including things I've never even heard of let alone eaten. The worst reactions I've had have just been bumps or itchy red spots but every time I have a reaction it's a bit worse so I keep the epipen with me at all times just in case.
  2. My cellphone
  3. My ipod
  4. Whatever make up I have on my lips that day in case I need to fix it but I never do. Once it dries it lasts the whole day, I'm always surprised and checking to see if it's still on. Especially after I've eaten.
  5. Pepper spray - my boyfriend bought it for me and I feel a bit safer carrying it around.
  6. A few pens
  7. Some pieces of jewelry I've taken off during the day.
  8. My badge that says "Officer's daughter"
  9. My wallet
  10. And last but not least.... several pounds of discarded papers and receipts.

No comments:

Post a Comment