Wednesday, July 27, 2016

No Pictures Please!

At my new job they're very strict about us not having our cell phones out. Since I've been working in my field I've actually tried hard to abide by the rules and not get into trouble at work, versus when I worked in the grocery store and I didn't give a f..... you know.

A year ago when I started this blog I was taking pictures almost everyday  of the various crafts and projects we did... with my phone. It makes me sad to not be able to show everyone the cute ideas I come up with... or "borrow" from others, and the work that my kiddos do.

I'm going to try to take pictures of our bulletin board at the end of every week if I can but no guarantees. For now I guess we'll have to settle for me describing their beautiful artwork for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment