Tuesday, August 11, 2015

P Week- P Penguin

This week's letter craft is a penguin! I happen to love penguins. I'll admit I was having a bit of a bad day today and maybe this could've come out better but I did my best.

What you'll need:

  • A P cutout
  • Construction paper
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Eyes
Those black shapes in the photo were intended to be flippers but I didn't think they looked right once I went to use them. But I didn't throw them away I'm going to cut them into panda ears later in the week. The ruler was to create the P since I didn't have one to trace.

What to do:
  1. Cut out a black P from construction paper.
  2. Cut out a white half oval for a stomach, and orange feet and a beak.
  3. Glue the beak to the bottom of the curve of the P.
  4. Attach an eye to the top part of the curve.
  5. Glue the feet to the bottom of the vertical line part of the P.
The finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment