Monday, August 17, 2015

The End is Near

My time with my kids is coming to a close in the next few weeks. I'll be going off to graduate school soon and giving the classroom back to the previous teacher as the summer comes to a close. All of the plans aren't set yet but things are in motion. I have a few job options, some in daycares and I'm also looking into substitute teaching again in the district near my grad school. If I do that I'll be blogging a lot less often probably because I won't be creating lessons anymore but if I move to another daycare I'll try and keep up. Blogging has helped me not only to get out my creations to the world but to create memories. It's like keeping a career journal for me to learn from my mistakes and be able to redo some crafts if I want to. I'll probably keep blogging just for myself. I never really thought anyone would read it anyway so I'm pleasantly surprised at how many views it does get and if you're reading this thank you for following me on the ups and downs of my career journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment