Friday, August 7, 2015

S Week- Spider

I realized a little boo-boo I made after I already started cutting these out but I think this was a cute one to finish out S week.

What you'll need:

  • Construction paper
  • Yarn
  • Paint
  • Sponge brush
  • Eyes
  • Scissors
  • Something to put the paint on
  • Tape
  • Something to clean the hands with
  • Black paint

What to do:
  1. Paint the child's hand black. Remember a spider only has 8 legs so don't paint the whole hand. The mistake I made was using the thumb instead of the pinky. The thumb ended up landing in a weird place.
  2. Place the  handprints on the paper with the palms overlapping.
  3. Allow the paint to dry.
  4. Add eyes.
  5. Cut out the spider and tape a piece of yarn to the back. I should've used a white or grey to look more like a spider web but I didn't think of it.
The finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment