Wednesday, July 1, 2015

One Step Closer

I am slightly embarrassed to admit that it took me 3 tries to pass one of my certification exams but today I FINALLY got a score report with a passing grade on it. In layman's terms I passed my last exam and I am officially ready to apply for my certification! I don't know if you know, but initial certification these days takes a lot of requirements. 6 seminars, fingerprinting which costs close to $100 plus the money you have to pay whoever does the printing, plus a whole gang of exams of which ones are required keep changing so some of the ones I did pass don't even count for me anymore. Anyway my point is it's been a long hard road and I'm one step closer to having my own classroom in an elementary school. One day... One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment