Tuesday, July 28, 2015

T Week- Tracks

I went into work late yesterday so I didn't do the craft with my kids. I didn't want to take credit for a craft I didn't partake in.

What you'll need:

  • Paint
  • Cars
  • Paper plates (or something flat to put the paint on)
  • Construction paper

What to do:
  1. Pour some paint out onto the paper plates. I didn't need as much as I thought so don't use too much as not to waste it.
  2. Originally i ran the cars through the paint a lot to get a good amount of paint on it but I found that the children didn't just do straight tracks so too much paint made it into big smears. I suggest just dipping each wheel into a little paint.
  3. Let the children run the cars on the paper, the same way they would if they were just playing with the cars.
The finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment